Be An Author: What Would It Be Like If You Write Your Book is a second book by author, Anne Orchard.
Paperback Version – direct from the distributors
PDF eBook (to print yourself) – perfect if you don’t want to pay postage
eBook for the Amazon Kindle
eBook for the Barnes and Noble Nook – coming soon
eBook for the Sony PRS – coming soon
eBook from the Apple iStore – coming soon
eBook for the Kobo – coming soon
Do you feel a great desire – or even a need – to write?
Creativity and self expression are wired into the human psyche. As a fledgling writer you may have burning questions about your place in the world of publishing as it is now:
- How do I know if what I have to say deserves to be published?
- Should I try to find a publisher or self-publish?
- What might life be like after my book is in print?
- What is a reasonable goal for my book, and can I achieve it?
- How on earth will I find the time to complete my book?
Be An Author addresses these questions and more through a series of interviews with other authors, just like you, who are writing and promoting books today. Some of these authors are published others are self-published, what they have to say about the experience is both enlightening and encouraging.
This is not a ‘how to’ book – it’s a ‘what would it be like if …’ book. In its pages you may just find what you need to inspire and motivate you to fulfil your potential as an author.
- ISBN: 978-0-9556906-5-5
- Pages: 98
- Format: Paperback
- Publication Date: 8th September 2012
- Publisher: Crystalclear Books
- Cost: £10.00